2020 UPDATE: Please visit JammPro for the latest fresh iteration of the APP. Now with hundreds of expansions, innovations and new SAMPLE Pack. Yes Mate.
For the Bloomsday performance in Antwerp 2018, Steve relies upon NinjaJamm, a digital music app that allows for manipulation and composition on the fly. In addition to his performance, he’s creating a digital remix tool for free download and use by all conference-goers, and the public.
To Download ZIP file click the following BloomPack
(Drag and drop the folder into NinjaJamm APP)
- Download Ninjajamm App (from preferred APP store) to your device here: http://www.ninjajamm.com/index.php
- Open NinjaJamm on your device. Play, explore, mix, Jam, share.
- Open BLOOMJAMM ZIP folder (Above) UNZIP it mate.
- Drag & Drop BLOOMJAMM FOLDER into NINJAJAMM, (via I-Tunes, shared files)
- Open Ninjajamm APP on your device (IOS / Android)
- Choose BLOOMJAMM tunepack, and OPEN IT UP.
- Start jamming, explore, play, remix, share.
Video of BLLOMJAMM IN ACTION:
“The poster for Bloomsday event in Antwerp by Jean-Michael Meyers & Nico Dockx.
26th International James Joyce Symposium 2018
LIVE PERFORMANCES IN AMSTERDAM: JUNE 19th, 21st, 23rd. 2018.
Featuring Dr Marshmallow Cubicle (Live)
Vincent Pino: Guitar
Steve Fly: Drums, Turntables.
William Sutton: Vocals
Derek Pyle: Vocals
Christian Greer: Vocals
Plus very special guests.
9.00 PM – 01.00 AM
Sexyland, Amsterdam North.
“To follow his performance as part of the Bloomsday Happening in Antwerp, Steve Fly has organized an exciting run of gigs in Amsterdam. Dubbed AMPSTERDAMSTER, the performances will take place at various locations across the city on 19th, 21st and 23rd of June 2018. Each night features a unique lineup that includes the likes of Steve Fly, William Sutton, Derek Pyle, Christian Greer, and others.
Steve Fly has also designed a free BloomPack, available to all Antwerp and Amsterdam attendees, and also available to YOU. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and as always, stay waking.”
WITH CONTRIBUTIONS FROM: